Valplast® is a flexible, nylon thermoplastic that is thinner and more translucent than traditional partials.
Doctors appreciate the minimal prep, easy insertion and long term strength. Patients love Valplast's metal-free comfort and natural appearance.
Comfort: thin, lightweight and flexible
Esthetic and biocompatible
No tissue or tooth prep
More durable than acrylic
Will not stain or absorb odor
Any traditional partial application
Presence of tori
What to Send
Rigid appliance is needed
Few remaining natural teeth
VALPLAST Hot Tip
Full Models made from alginate impression material
Just before delivery, immerse the Valplast in hot tap water for final patient customization. This hot water bath increases flexibility and adaptation of the Valplast partial, improving patient comfort and ease of insertion.
Tips for a successful VALPLAST case:
- Use Alginate impression material.
- Send poured model showing vestibular extension.
- Send bite registration and tooth shade.
- Carefully wrap and protect models for shipping.
- Try-in recommended for bilateral free end partials.
- Not recommended for immediates.
- Immerse in hot water just before delivery.