FREE inbound shipping from your office using UPS Express.
1. Complete the prescription slip. Please check all associated boxes to help save your time from unnecessary phone calls. Use our Scheduling Assistant or Time Schedule to determine return appointment.
2. Place foam on bottom of box, separate models, and secure impressions and bites. Place contents in a plastic bag for proper infection control. Place top foam over contents. Include prescription on top of the foam pad and close box.
More details regarding packaging your cases >
3. Multiple cases can be sent in one box. Separate the cases in plastic bags and staple the prescription to the outside of each bag for accurate identification.
4. Seal box securely with packing tape and attach airbill on top of box. If you need more airbills call PRO-Craft not UPS Express so you are not billed. Always use PRO-Craft preprinted airbills.
5. You can also place 2 boxes into each UPS bag and attach airbill on top of bag. When sending more than one UPS Express bag, tape bags together and use only one airbill. Ask your UPS driver for additional Express bags. Picture
6. For out of state pick-ups by UPS Express call1-800-225-2866. For a local pick-up by California Overnight call PRO-Craft at 951-304-2866 and we will schedule the pick-up for you. Save your copy of the airbill or receipt in case you have an inquiry. No Saturday pick ups, or pick ups in Hawaii or Alaska unless by Arrangement.
7. If you are sending a pre-scheduled rush case, write RUSH on the outside of the box or package with a marker in large letters.
For a list of frequently asked shipping questions >
When preparing your cases for shipment, we recommend that you to follow the guidelines shown below:
Impressions & Bites should be dried and placed in a plastic bag to avoid damage and for infection control. In addition, please remember to properly wrap your impression (moist paper towel) to insure it retains its moisture.
Please do not place the prescription in the bag with the impression.
We suggest that photos, slides, floppy disk or other materials be enclosed in their own individual plastic bag.
Should be shipped in the manufactures heavy duty plastic container. If you do not own a container we suggest investing in one to protect your articulator during shipping.
Place all prepared items in a new or recycled PRO-Craft box. Please be sure to tightly pack foam or other packing material around items if needed to avoid shifting or harm to the contents. You can also place 2 boxes into each UPS Express bag and attach airbill on top of bag. When sending more than one UPS Express bag, tape bags together and use only one airbill. Bundling will save money.