ALL-Z Solid Zirconia
All-Z is a full contour 100% zirconia crown and bridge material designed and milled utilizing CAD/CAM technology with no porcelain overlay. Tough as nails and chip proof, ALL Z is an esthetic alternative to PFM’s and full-cast metal restorations. ALL Z 100% zirconia crowns and bridges are the ideal restoration for bruxer and grinders. ALL-Z offers approximately 1400 in MPA strength and we now offer a conditional lifetime guarantee against breakage.
- Monolithic material means it is resistant to chipping and has no porcelain overlay.
- The surface is polished and glazed for less wear on opposing and no plaque accumulation
Cementation / Indication
- ALL Z can be bonded using adhesive systems with dual cure resins (RelyX Unicem, 3M ESPE; Panavia F2.0, Kuraray.
- We recommend Z-PRIME from BISCO to prepare the inside of the crown for adhesive dentistry), or cemented using low expansion cements, like resin-modified glass ionomers, (RelyX Luting Cement, 3M ESPE; GCFuji Plus, GC America).
- D2740 Crown - Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate
- D6245 Pontic Porcelain/Ceramic
- D6740 Abutment Crown Porcelain/Ceramic